Jan 1, 2008

Happy New Year

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

How did you spend your day? Watching Football? Working on your Resolutions? Shopping?

Much to my surprise, I spent the day at the car lot with my daugther. Her car was on its last legs and she just wanted my opinion- 3 hours later-- and she's now the proud owner of a 2003 Jeep Cherokee Overland in Cherry Red (well the car paperwork says Burgundy) but...
anyway, here's a generic picture from the MotorTrend website. I'll post a picture of her car as soon as I get one...



What's your plan for 2008?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We spent the day at my parents watching UT win the Outback Bowl. Plans for 2008 are to make more handmade gifts, lose my "baby weight" and learn patience in every aspect of my life (or at least work on it).

Mary said...

Sounds like fun! I can help with ideas for the hand-made gifts and Kellie J is creating some great Weight Loss journals for those who made that resolution. If you are interested, let me know and I'll pass on the info. I'll post a picture of the journal here as soon as she sends me one!