Jan 21, 2008

Time Well Spent...


Images copyright Stampin' Up 1999-2008



Yesterday was another cold day in TN and I was looking for something to warm me up! Thoughts of spring and butterflies filled my head and here's what I came up with, using the Time Well Spent set.

I liked the card so much, we also did a variation on it with my stampin group yesterday afternoon and I will be sending this to my SUStar partner for our Monday Mailer (being mailed on Tuesday though!).
The card was simple and I got to play with a my new Felt flowers (I love them!).


Here's what you need to re-create this card:

Stamps: Time Well Spent (hint this is a hostess set so if you like it, why not host a workshop in Feb., during Sell-a-bration- you can earn this and more free sets!)
CS: Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, DSP
Ink: Basic black, Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, YoYo Yellow
Other: Flower Fusion, dimenstionals (to layer the top butterfly), silver brad

What do you think?

No comments: