Create a card using the "Spotlight" technique.
- Stamp your main image twice(this works best with a slightly larger and more complicated image- for example a nature scene, a large butterfly, etc.)
- The first image is stamped on cs and not colored, etc
- The second image can be stamped on a piece of scrap paper (match the paper of the main image) since you will only use a portion of this.
- Grab a set of punches (I use the CM 2 in one punches)
- Using the smaller punch, punch out a portion of the image you stamped on scrap paper. Color this in
- Using the larger punch (same shape) punch out a piece of cs (typically black)
- Mount the smaller stamped and colored image on this paper
- Using a pop dot, mount this over the corresponding place on your main image.
- The effect would be similar to looking at something through a magnifying glass.
Have fun and please post a link to your samples (in the comments area) so we can see your creations.