Jan 12, 2008

New Valentine set!

Wow, what a week this has been. Classes started today at the college and I have been living on the computer the past few days helping faculty get ready. I did find a few minutes to stamp though and wanted to show you one of the cards that I "CASE'd" from splitcoast. This card uses the Happy Heart Day set- which is also part of the great Valentine's Bundle available to you this month.

Don't forget- to join the fun at my Valentine Card class on Jan. 29!!!

All images copyright Stampin' Up 1999-2008

Fun times, I wanted to use this set for my monthly card club on Thursday- of course it didn't arrive until Thursday but all went well. We made 3 cards including this cute little number (using the mouse stamp) real read, and basic black plus whisper white for the image.

We also made two other cards (I'll post one tomorrow) and 2 cello bag toppers for a cello bag we filled with chocolate. Plus 3 stone magnets.

Sorry for not posting more this week- things settle down on Tuesday.

No comments: