Jan 27, 2008

Black and White- so cool

All Images Copyright Stampin' Up 1990-2008

I had a chance this weekend to organize my cards and also get some stamping in - that is in between tennis matches and clinics. Here's a card I received from one of my downline- (thanks Melissa). I really like how well the images work with just White Craft Ink and black.

Thanks to everyone who posted a tip for using dimensionals. If you can email me your snail mail addy, I'll get your prize to you :)

And congrats to the MTSU Blue Raiders Men's Tennis team who won their matches today 6-1. Special Congrats to Richard, Alex, and John P for some spectacular play! You can get the whole story at MTSU Men's Tennis.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is a snail mail addy?

Mary said...

Your mailing address or I can just drop them off for you!

Anonymous said...

Campus mail would work or
Susan Brandt
107 Hearthside Ct. N
Hendersonville ,TN 37075

Anonymous said...

hey mary glad that you liked the card, i was making cards for all my friends and sent it to you first!!
off to stamp some more!!
melissa