Jan 2, 2008

Snowflake Challenge


Images Copyright Stampin' Up 1996-2008

One of the groups that I belong to, Tennessee Stampers has a series of challenges for its members. This card was made for the monthly COTM. The theme for this month was snowflakes. I used my retired Flaky Friends set to create the card. The snowmen were stamped on Whisper White and colored in with assorted markers. Then I used some Liquid Applique to make some of the snowflakes "pop" along with the snow at the base of the snowmen and the trim on the "Santa" hat. I finished up the card by adding some liquid applique to random flakes and then using Dazzling Diamonds to add a little sparkle.

Inside the card is stamped with "Some of my best friends are flakes".

Background is Night of Navy.

What do you think?

No comments: