Jan 22, 2008

Quick Card

I needed a quick birthday card for a male friend of mine. I figured you can't go wrong with black and white so I used the SAB Birthday Whimsy set for this one.

All Images Copyright Stampin' Up 1998-2008

This was so easy to create. I used Very Vanilla for the base and for the image, double looped a piece of silver cord around the vanilla and mounted it to a black rectangle then mounted this to the base. Stamped "Happy Birthday" and Voila!

The Birthday Whimsy set will be available only from Feb. 1- March 17 during SU's annual Sell-a-bration. The set can't be purchased but you can get it for FREE with a qualifying $50 order during SAB!

If you would like a SAB flyer or if you would like to place an order just let me know :)

1 comment:

Trina said...

WTG on your card! Its great and pefect for a male. He's gonna love it.