Dec 31, 2007

Happy New Year's Eve


As the year winds to an end, it's always nice to step back and just reflect on the past year's high's and low's. This year has been wonderful in many ways- new challenges at work, lots of new friends made through stamping, my sons continuing progress in tennis and finding a great new set of coaches that click with his style.

Of course, there have also been low's- my father's continuing declining health, my daughter's own unique set of health issues and her taking time off from college, a crazy fall semester with two new computer systems that drove staff and students crazy....

Tonight I got the chance to stamp with my best buddy Kellie. We completed several sets of calendars- we didn't get to make any at the class on Saturday and just spend some time talking. Watch out- we've got lots of cool stuff planned for the next year!

Finally, I wanted to post some of the projects I made- alas, my camera has gone crazy. Hopefully tomorrow- new year- new camera??

What are your goals for the next year? What was your high point of the last year? Best memory?

Would love to hear your comments.

No comments: