Dec 7, 2007

New Update

Just a very quick update on my dad's condition. He has decided that surgery is not worth the risk and has decided to forgo the operation. This means that he will most likely die from the gangrene that is setting in. We are hoping that he will at least make it to Christmas --if you don't mind, please keep our family in your thoughts as we work through this.

No comments: