Dec 30, 2007

New Year's Challenge

I've been thinking about my blog a lot lately and reading several other stamping blogs. I'd like to make this site more exciting and useful to those who stop by. So my first goal for the new year is to offer a weekly challenge. The challenge will run from Sunday- Saturday. If you'd like me to post a sample of your work, just email me and I'll add it to the blog on Sunday when I recap the challenge. Of course, if no one plays, you will get to see my work :)

This week's challenge, since we are on the verge of a new year, is to create a card or layout using a new technique (new to you that is!).

The title of the Challenge is New Year- New Look.

Send a picture of your card to me and I'll post it for all to see. If I get enough participation each month, I'll also host a contest for the best from each challenge and share that on my SU website.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Do you like the idea of a weekly challenge? Is it something you would participate in? Would it be useful if I posed the whole month's worth of challenges at one time?

No comments: