Dec 23, 2007

12 Days of Christmas Days 7 and 8


This swap has been so much fun! I have not only been inspired by the talent and creativity, but I now have a list of new techniques I want to try in 2008! It's so good to want to learn new things and branch out of the everyday comfort zone.

Day 7 brought an adorable Christmas album with all the pages already created. One of my biggest complaints this year has been about my lack of time for scrapping- this will make that task easy. All I need to do is print my pictures and 2007 is in the book! I'll post the finished product after the holidays!


Day 8 was an altered CD ornament by Teresa. I really like how she used a variety of papers and textures to create a unique one of a kind holiday treasure. Notice the beading on the bottom? Very nice. I've already got this on display and think that Altered CD's will have to be a class very soon.

No comments: