Dec 19, 2007

New Catty is HERE!

Just wanted to take a short break and let you know that the NEW spring/summer Idea book from SU arrived at my doorstop yesterday! Wow, you are going to love this one. I'm not sure what I want to play with first (when my preview order arrives). The new papers are awesome and the new stamp sets are right up my alley. Although I'm not a big flower fan- I can't wait to order the felt flowers - I see lots of possibilities with that.

Also, there are two specials in January- the first is for a Valentine bundle- (hint: we'll be using this at my Valentine's class at the end of Jan.) and the second is a great reason to host your own workshop (HINT HINT!)-- each $350 workshop in January not only gives the hostess regular hostess credit BUT you can also pick any one stamp set from the catalog for FREE!!! (why don't you look at your calendar and pick a date- we'll make a few cards, have some fun and...

No comments: