Dec 10, 2007

Winter Wonderland Card


All images copyright Stampin' Up 1997-2008

I apologize for the flash splotch in the middle of the card- I'll see if I can re-do this photo but I wnated to get something up for you in case you haven't started your holiday cards yet.

This is a simple card to make, but offers a touch of elegance for any occasion. All products are Stampin' Up. The images are from the "Lovely as a Tree" set. They are stamped on Glossy White (I used photo paper) using black Stazon. After allowing the Stazon to dry, I used a masking technique to cover the bottom portion of the card to retain the white "snow" bottom and then used my brayer to brayer the top of the card. Apply several layers of ink until you acheive the color you want. Then use a corner punch for two layers and mount the cards. For a finishing touch, I used a little 2 way glue and dazzling diamonds.

I think this is one of my favorites so far.

No comments: