Dec 20, 2007

12 Days of Christmas Swap Days 5 and 6

I'm so glad that Teresa has been uploading pictures of all the great gifts on her blog, since I haven't had a chance to get a battery for my camera yet, I've been borrowing her pics. Two more great gifts in the last two days.

Yesterday was an adorable Christmas tree ornament. It looks like it is made from felt with decorations and a Lovely saying.



Todays was another domino pin (I have got to learn how to do these!). This pin was all done up in red with the cutest little Santa.



I'm so pleased to have been invited to play in this swap. A very talented bunch of ladies!

Now that we are half way through the 12 Days, I'd love to hear which item has been your favorite so far. Please leave a comment and I'll also pass it on to the items designer.

No comments: