May 5, 2007

VC_Rocks- the Virtual SU convention

Okay, so I haven't written anything in several days and now I'm just full of ideas LOL-- life has been busy between work, tennis, and stamping but I'm taking advantage of the rain and quiet this morning to get caught up.

For those of you who love Stampin' Up products but for whatever reason, cannot attend the SU convention this year (either you're a demo and can't go or your a customer and aren't eligible) I have found the perfect solution. There is a yahoogroup called VC_Rocks (stands for Virtual Convention) and it is open to anyone who loves SU and stamping.

You need to register for the group by May 20 though- then be sure to sign up for some of the many swaps, games, and more. You can check in to the virtual hotel (wow the rooms are amazing and the poolside daiquiri's are the best!). I've already signed up for 7 swaps!!

If you want to join in the fun, go to yahoogroups and look for VC_Rocks. Let me know if you join the fun and I'll keep my eye open for you :)

No comments: