May 27, 2007

Busy Weekend and cool cloud tutorial

Busy weekend here- Andrea turned 21 on Friday- my birthday gift to her was a weekend trip to NYC- she loved it!! I got a phone call about every 2 hours as she shared something new and exciting. I'll post some pics from her trip, when she shares them with me!

Here on the homefront, Amadeus and I had another tennis weekend. The State Qualifier is next week (top 12 kids in each age group get to represent the state at Southern's). While it's a long shot for Ama, he is giving it his all. Meanwhile, he played in the Maryland Farms tournament as a warm up- this weekend he stretched and played in the 14's. I was quite proud of him as he won the consolation finals - 5th place overall in his division.

With spending 3 days at the tennis court and 2 trips to the airport, I haven't had a chance to do any stamping this weekend but I have a link to a great tutorial on how to make scenic cards with cloud background. This tutorial comes from the Paper Pleasing blog. If you like it, please be sure to leave a comment on her site and let her know how useful the information is to you!

If you click here, it will take you to the tutorial. I plan to do lots of stamping tomorrow so watch out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you adopt me as well Mary? I would love a trip to NY. Glad to hear she had fun and that is an awesome gift!