May 19, 2007

Great Stamping and Scrapping Resource

For those of you in the Nashville area, have you checked out Meetup?

I was surfing around the other night (couldn't sleep but wasn't in the mood to stamp- sigh) and found this site. It's a place to find others with similar interests and get together. There are several scrapbook and/or stamping meet up groups. I have joined a few including the Nashville Scrappers and Stampers. I already know several of the ladies from other groups I belong to but it sounds like a fun place to be.

In June, they are hosting a Virtual Crop- and it happens to be my birthday during that time so I offered to be a treasure hunt host. Why am I telling you this? So you can join the group and participate in the fun! I'll be creating a treasure hunt through my website for Saturday June 9- there are treasure hunts on the 8th too with other companies and demonstrators and lots of contests, challenges and online games plus PRIZES galore.

Also, on the first night of the online crop, there will be a class and on Friday, there will be a challenge card to make.

Let me know if you join the fun and I'll be on the look out for you!