May 19, 2007

Ebony and Ivory Swap

Another card that I completed. The rules for this swap were you can only use black and white (or vanilla) paper, black and/or white ink, and black or white embellishments. For this card, I used all Stampin' Up products. I created a base of basic black, then layered Whisper white. I used the Looks Like Spring stamp set- stamping 2 large flowers in black and cutting them out. I used the Wonderful Words set to emboss the word, "Friendship". I then used the 3 flower punch to create the remaining embellishments- After punching a bunch of flowers out of white, I put a drop of glue in the center and sprinkled on some Dazzling Diamonds (not sure how well this shows up). I also punched more flowers in black and white for a final touch. The flower centers here were from the circle punch.

What do you think?

Images copyright Stampin' Up 1999- 2007