May 16, 2007

Fall/Winter Preview - WOW!!

Okay, for all my friends who are not SU demo's, I just have to say I am loving the new Fall/Winter preview brochure. Those of you who know me, understand I'm not a cutesy person or a real "floral" person but I have fallen "in love" with all the new sets in the brochure. In my opinion, there is just the right mix of cute, elegant and fun. Looking at the online pages more closely, I'm also seeing lots of possiblities with the new papers, IN COLOR colors - wow - good thing I like Pomegranate and Wasabi in real life- I think I'm going to be "hooked" on these colors! Plus the chipboard- lots of options.

If you have ordered anything from me in the past 6 months, you will be receiving a copy of the preview brochure in the mail around June 1. If you haven't ordered from me, be sure to sign up for my newsletter and drop me a comment asking to be added to the mailing list. I can't wait to share the excitement with you!

No comments: