Here's what I started out using:
Book Box (I got mine from Oriental Trading)
DS Designer paper (from Stampin' Up)
3x3 note cards (make your own or buy them) this can be any goody you choose, though.
Cut the paper- you'll need:
- 6" x 10" piece to wrap around the box
- 1" x 12" piece (round the corners) to cover the inside edge (if this was a book- the pages part)
- 4 1/4" x 3" piece - inside top cover
- 4 1/2 " x 3 1/4" - inside bottom cover
- (4) 3"x 3" note cards (I used coordinating cardstock)
- (3) 6" x varying widths paper scraps
- (3) small pieces of ribbon
Apply the ModgePodge to the cover of the book and the designer paper. Carefully adhere the paper, making sure to get rid of any air bubbles.
Apply the 1" strip around the inside edge of the box
Attach the designer paper to the "wells" in the top and bottom on the inside
Create mini notecards using paper scraps and stamping a sentiment on each. Optional: fill the box with other treasures