May 15, 2007

Recipe Page - Help please

So, for those of you who still haven't joined the VC_Rocks convention-- what are you waiting for LOL!! Ask Kellie, I've totally lost my mind- I've signed up for over 12 swaps to make in the next month. Several of these swaps are part of VC_Rocks, one I'm hosting, 2 are on SCS, one from Sudsol...

Anyway, here's the situation- I'm doing a 6"x6" recipe page swap (one page layout). I'll share my recipe if you can help me decide how to "scrap/stamp it". If I use your idea- I'll send you one of my pages, too (what the heck- 1 more page won't hurt- GRIN!!!).

Here's the recipe:

Quick Chocolate Pie

1 graham cracker pie crust (either homemade or pre-made)
2 giant hershey bars with almonds (you know the huge ones that sell for about $1.50 each)
1 tub low fat cool whip

Melt the 2 chocolate bars in the microwave
Stir the melted chocolate into the cool whip
Pour into pie shell
Chill in freezer for 2 hours or in fridge for 6

Garnish with Whipped Cream, chocolate shavings, and/or almond slivers

Quick- easy and yummy!!

I was thinking about using Whisper White CS as my base, creating a pocket page using the new Au Chocolat designer paper, typing the ingredients and steps on vellum that I slide into the pocket page.

I was also thinking about adding a slice of pie to the page and using one of the alpha sets for the title - but this isn't really doing anything for me.

I can use any SU stamp set, current or retired and any SU embellishments...

Your suggestions?? I'll try to post a mock up tomorrow or Thursday. (have to borrow Kellies camera back - GRIN!)

No comments: