Feb 13, 2008

Which Way is UP?

All Images Copyright Stampin' Up 1998-2008

Things in Tennessee have been pretty interesting weather wise-- last week it was in the 70s with tornado's that tore through the state, today most of the county schools in our area (Middle Tennessee) are closed due to snow and ice. On top of that, lots and lots of kids are sick with a few different viruses (we're still recuperating from a stomach bug). I'm hoping that things will get back to normal soon and I can get back to stamping and posting on a daily basis.

However, here's a great card I received from my January COTM partner. I have also been working on several new cards for a class on Sunday and will be posting a few of those soon (don't want to share all of them though- what fun will my class have then?)

Stay warm, dry and healthy!

No comments: