Feb 24, 2008

More from the Mail Bag

A few more goodies from the mailbag today. These are more cards that I received from the SCS new catty swap.

The pictures aren't that great, I apologize but I really like the use of color and placement on each of them. All sets are from the new Spring/Summer Collection. You can view the whole collection at my website.


All Images Copyright Stampin' Up 1990-2008


I'm writing this from our hotel in less than balmy Birmingham, AL. We're here for a 2 day tennis match-up between my son's CTC group from Nashville, TN and the Birmingham players- it's sort of an end of the training year opportunity. When we left home yesterday it was in the 20's and frost was everywhere- the weather was forecast to be in the 60's here (Ha! ha!) so that's what everyone packed for- when we arrived temps stayed in the high 30's low 40s- I'll post a picture tonight of the kids. Thank goodness for the self-heating hot cocoa I found at Wal-Mart (smiile).

More stamping when I get home tonight!

No comments: