Feb 3, 2008

A New Look at a Favorite Template


It's been a busy craft weekend around the house. I'm almost caught up on all of my swap commitments. Today's card is a new take on a favorite template. I've included a link to the pattern for you. It uses a half circle to draw attention to the cards. This particular card was created for a demo only swap on Splitcoast Stampers. The only requirement was to use a new set from the Spring/Summer collection. I chose the level three hostess set, Time Well Spent which is turning out to be one of my favorites (surprising, since I'm not usually a flower type of person). All of the coloring on this card was done using Watercolor Wonder crayons and an aqua painter. I just love the look I can achieve with them.

I also learned painting miniature figurines, my son, enjoyes the book and game called Warhammer 40k. He is going to be playing this with a group of other homeschool boys, regularly and so he needed his army. We'll be painting minatures for quite some time. It's a good thing I like doing detail work.

All images copyright Stampin' Up 1998-2008

No comments: