Feb 22, 2008

Great Mail Day and a Great Massage :)


It was a great Mail day today with my cards from the SCS New Catty card swap arriving. This was a great swap and a fun way to get some new ideas. I've decided, I simply have to get the Embrace Life set. Now, those of you who know me well, know I'm not a flower kind of gal, but hey....

Anyway, here are a few of the cards I received, I'll post some more over the weekend.

All Images Copyright Stampin' Up 1990-2008

I also wanted to mention to any of you who live in the Gallatin/Hendersonville/North Nashville TN area- I have the best massage therapist in the world! If you ever have a real problem spot (my left side of my neck is the big trouble area), he does the best deep tissue healing massage. My neck was so bad that my regular doctor prescribed 4 therapeutic massages and wow has it made a difference. So, if you need a recommendation, ask for Darin at Massage Envy

No comments: