Feb 28, 2008

Good News Bad News

Well, I haven't been able to post in a few days- after the weekend in Birmingham, Amadeus has been sick with a sore throat, high fever, chills, etc. tested for strep and at least it's not that!! Hopefully its not the flu, which has been making the rounds. Anyway, between taking care of him and work, I've not had much time to do anything else.

On a positive note, Andrea's test results for leukemia came back negative (Yeah- that is a relief) but we still don't know what is causing the rapid weight loss, etc. so back for more tests soon.

Also, thanks to all who have been keeping my dad in their thoughts and prayers- it looks like the experimental treatment has really started to work- the gangrene on his foot is beginning to reverse itself. We are still "holding our breath" but things are looking much better than they did over the holidays.

Hopefully, I'll get some of my new projects posted soon.

No comments: