Jun 16, 2007

Recipe Swap Page


All images Copyright Stampin' Up 1999-2007

I'm back!! I've been busy stamping, swapping and of course watching Ama at the tennis courts. I finally got my act together and have actually been taking pictures of my creations so hopefully, you will find this a little more fun and interesting.

Anyway, one of the swaps I just completed for VC Rocks was a 6x6 recipe page. I love crab dip and this is a favorite, quick crockpot recipe. I included the recipe for you, too.

Let me know what you think of this creation. All products are Stampin' Up unless other noted. I used Close to Cocoa for the background and the Crab set from the spring mini. I rolled the coordinating wheel to form the bottom piece and also the background behind the recipe. Then I sponged creamy caramel all over the white. My crab was stamped with versamark and then embossed using the detail black embossing powder. I then used my aquapainter and bold bright water color crayons to color the crab in.

Recipe for Crockpot Hot Crab Dip
I originally found this at Joyce's Fine Cooking site

Makes 5 cups

1/2 cup skim milk
1/3 cup salsa
3 pkgs (8 oz. each) light cream cheese cubed
2 pkgs (8 oz. each) imitation crabmeat, flaked
1 cup thinly sliced green onions
1 can (4 oz.) green chiles (optional)

Combine milk and salsa. Transfer to crockpot coated with non stick cooking spray. Stir in cream cheese, crab, onions, and chiles. Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.

No comments: