Jun 9, 2007

Ever Been to Hawaii?

Wow, the SU world is buzzing, not only is there a new Idea Book on the way (which, if the preview brochure is any indication) is going to be one of the best yet. The incentive trip for demonstrators is an all expense paid trip to Hawaii. Demo's and their guest will be staying at the Hilton Waikoloa Village for 5 days in March 2009. Now, cruises are fun, but they never really got me excited. This trip however wow!! Let me know if you would like to learn how you can become a demo and earn the trip or how you can host a workshop and help me earn the trip!! I promise to bring back goodies for everyone who helps me!!

Just a few pictures to get you excited!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, I will cross my fingers that you win this trip! The Hilton Waikoloa Village sounds YUMMY! Talk about a scrapbook album to make from pics from this trip! I have been to Hawaii once and am going back next Spring...you will NOT want to come back!
Good luck!
Sandra----from the Meet-up group :)