The first thing I did was to create a palette on a paper plate. I placed a very small (pinch) of powder in 4 different spots.
Then I filled a very small container with some Future Floor wax (you can also fill an aqua painter with floor wax). I chose to use a fine tip paint brush.
I added small amounts of the floor wax (transferring with the brush) to create a puddle of color on my palette.
Then I painted this mixture in to my stamped images. I found that using open images worked better - for my first try it was easier than trying to fill in fine spaces.
I let the images dry for about 20 minutes and then "sanded" them with a swiffer dry cloth- this removed some of the extra powder.
The final stamped image looked like this.
Images Copyright Stampin' Up 1999 -2007All products are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted. I used the new Pick a Petal set, stamped on WW, then mounted on black, I then used my white signa gel pen to created the dotted lines around each petal. For the final card, I layered on top of brilliant blue, punched a hole at the bottom of the card with the word window punch and finished it off with some gold cord .