Jun 14, 2007

Fun and Games

Just a quick note today- life has been incredibly hectic, I'm looking forward to getting a chance to sit down and upload some new cards soon! In the meantime,

  • Pages are starting to roll in for the OSW swap - they are looking great! Can't wait to see the rest of your pages
  • I just got my preview order last night. I was able to get the sets mounted and can't wait to do some stamping soon. I'll be posting pictures
  • I've almost finished my swaps for VC_Rocks, of course, I forgot to take pictures of some of those but the ones I have will be posted this weekend.
  • Stamp camp was a blast on Monday night. We stamped on just about everything imaginable including window sheets, glass candle holders, canvas totes and of course, paper
What have you stamped lately?

No comments: