Nov 25, 2007

3D Ornament



If life ever gets back to normal, I hope to post more regularly and get back on track with my monthly classes. First, a quick update on life around the Nunaley household.

Last week was a week of goods and not so good things happening. First, my dear friend (and SU buddy) Patti Keitzman husband passed away just before Thanksgiving from Pancreatic Cancer. This was quite a shock.

On a family note, my dad's gangrene returned - the bypass that was done last year to open up the circulation in his leg has failed and he is looking at extensive surgery again- possibly later this week. Please keep him in your thoughts.

On a positive note, Amadeus played in his first high level regional tennis tournament- while he didn't win, he was able to hang in there with the players and I believe that next year will bring very different results.

Finally, I wanted to share this quick project with you- it's the 3D ornament from the SU catalog (which will be replaced on Jan. 1). There was a great tutorial on the Paper Pleasing Idea's blog that I thought you would enjoy! I'm going to be making a bunch of these this week as holiday gift toppers!

3D tutorial

No comments: