Oct 1, 2007

World Card Making Day- Online Card Fun

Based on your response, it looks like actually getting together on Saturday night for World Card Making day just isn't going to work so.... borrowing an idea from another stamper, we'll be celebrating World Card Making day online--first- I still owe some blog candy from earlier this summer- I can not find your address so if the winner will email me I will get your blog candy out with some added goodies. Now for WCMD online--

First- you will have up to 3 card challenges to complete. Ranging from very easy to slightly complex.
We will have 3 card challenges. Complete one, two or three. Post your finished creation by commenting on the WCMD post (made on Saturday). I'll also be offering specials throughout the day and other challenges.

Challenge 1 - Follow the template (template will be posted tomorrow)
Challenge 2 - Technique Challenge- (technique, supplies, and a sample) will be posted on Wednesday
Challenge 3 - Dimensional Challenge- (supplies and a sample) will be posted on Thursday

Extra Credit (yep, I'm a teacher by day)- complete a card for the October Card Swap...

More to come....

Please share this with your friends-- I'll be offering polls, contests and prizes for you - have fun and happing crafting.

No comments: