Oct 10, 2007

WCMD Update and Coming Events

So, how did your WCMD go? Did you get a chance to make any cards? Based on the emails I have received from you, it looks like last Saturday wasn't a great day for Card making but more and more people are getting ready for the holidays.

As a reminder, our Holiday Stamp Camp will be happening in Gallatin, TN on Nov. 1- I'll be sure to share some samples from there as the time gets closer- would love to have you join us and if you can't make it, leave a post and I can send you a stamp camp kit in the mail- all the supplies and instructions so you can still have some craft time.

I'm also going to be on the road more now that tennis is finally winding down a bit. Oct. 27 I'll be in Cleveland, TN at a crop and will be demonstrating some ideas for Holiday Tags. Once I get my camera working again, I'll post those samples for you.

Nov. 1 of course is Stamp Camp. The remainder of the week will be back to tennis as Amadeus and I volunteer at the Music City Challenger Tournament (it's a $50,000 pot and brings some of the best professional players ranked between 300 and 100 in the world). We do this every year and it is a blast.

Next stop is the League of Innovations Conference on Information Technology- I'm one of the committee chairs so no stamping during those days. As soon as that finishes, its back to stamping with our Chipboard Fun class, again in Gallatin on November 15. Check my website for more details .

The month winds down with a Christmas Stamp a Stack on Tuesday November 27, again in Gallatin.

I would love to come stamp with you and your friends and show some great holiday ideas- let me know how I can help!

November 17 come visit me as I work a Holiday Craft Fair with several other vendors then on to a Crop and Stamp class.

No comments: