Jul 5, 2007

Card Candy Swaps have arrived

I knew that July would be a great mail month (after signing up for about a zillion swaps) with VC_Rocks. I'm going to share some of the great Card Candy swaps I received. If you aren't familiar with Card Candy- it's a great gift for scrappers and card makers alike.

To create your "Card Candy" stamp several smaller images that would make great embellishments on either an album page or a card. For my card candy, I used SU's "Looks Like Spring" set plus some coordinating Gingham and buttons. After stamping and coloring my images, I used mini glue dots to adhere them to a piece of waxed paper. Now, when I'm ready to use the "candy" I can just peel it off and add it to my card or page.

I think these will also make great hostess gifts, if placed in small cello bags. I will give credit to each of the swaps later today (I need to go home and read the backs of each), in the meantime, enjoy the samples.

All images, papers, inks etc. are Stampin' Up.

No comments: