Jul 10, 2007

Beautiful Duluth

Just a quick update from beautiful Duluth, MN and I really do mean it's beautiful. While I haven't had any time to stamp (who was I kidding- this is a work conference) LOL, I have had some time to see the sites (last night everyone from the conference got to go on a refurbished steam train for a 2 hour ride along the north shore of Lake Superior). Here's a picture from last night taken by another convention attendee.


Click on the image to go to flickr for more pictures

I have also had a chance to learn about some new Web 2.0 technologies that you might also enjoy as a stamper/scrapper/crafter/blogger. I'll share those below.

Now for some of the cool tools I think you might be interested in.

First- my long time favorite is del.icio.us.
Here, you can create an account, store all of your favorite places and also tag them and share them with your friends (or customers!). For example, if you add me to your del.icio.us network, you can see the places that I have bookmarked or share a site that you think I might enjoy. It's also great because you can add a description of the site so when you can't remember why you saved it- the description is there for you.

Another site I learned about was Meebo
Set up a free account here and then you can actually chat with your friends, customers, blog readers directly from your blog or website (when you are logged in of course).

Several more sites but time to go to tonight's adventure. More from the road later.

No comments: