Jan 5, 2008

Deal of the Day


First, I did get to make a few cards today- actually several. I finished my OSW project and I finished my swap cards. 6 for the TNStampers Bird Swap and 2 for the SUDSOL COTM swap. I also purchased a great used digital camera which I'll be picking up Monday or Tuesday so this has been a great day. (Pictures coming soon!)

The best thing was the Deal of the Day- my friend Kellie J was in Wal-mart when she called to ask if I'd like a stamping tote bag- my choice of pink with brown trim or turquoise with brown trim. Each tote also included a pair of decorative scissors, a hole punch, glitter glue, paper, 3 mini stamps and a stamping spot, embellishments and more. The whole wonderful package was (drum roll) $4.97!! Well, who could resist.

If you need a gift for a stamper or scrapper in your life or just need a new tote- you might want to check out your local Wal-mart :)

No comments: